Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for experienced check-in/out duties of a medical front office. Excellent telephone and customer service skills a must. Medical Manager software experience preferred.
Medical Back Office
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for a certified MA with experience. Must be patient-friendly.
- This position is responsible for overseeing the day to day maintenance of Plans, Providers and Benefits. Previous experience in processing medical claims, in an HMO/TPA setting and in computerized on-line environment. Minimum of one year Medical claim processing experience required.
Quality Improvement Coder
- Full time opportunity for certified coder.(must have either CPC, RHIT, CCS, CPC-H, CCS-P) with 2 yrs HCC coding to assist healthcare providers in identifying and resolving issues related to incomplete or missing clinical documentation, primarily onsite. Will interface with provider partners to successfully mentor and implement ICD9/10, HCPC and CPT guidelines with primary focus on strategies, HEDIS P4P and STAR measures. Ability to write reports and procedure manuals and communicate clearly and effectively.
Quality Improvement Data Analyst
- Full time analyst to mine data from our intergy billing system, EMR and conduct analysis and produce reports, focusing on quality improvement, coding enhancement and reporting for physicians. A strong understanding of medical billing systems and their interfaces with various HER along with advanced user knowledge of MS Office and SQL 2000 required. BS in computer science or related field and 2-3 years experience as a data analyst, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Nurse Case Manager
- Full-time career opportunity for a qualified Nurse Case Manager responsible for coordinating various aspects of medical case management and utilization management to ensure quality, cost-effective care for specific populations, both inpatient and outpatient. The successful candidate will be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing and possess a current California State Registered RN license with a minimum of one year professional nursing experience in a clinic or hospital and 3-5 years case management experience preferred. Must have a commitment to excellent customer service, be highly organized and computer literate
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 3 years medical billing insurance follow-up experience, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes a plus. Spanish bilingual a plus
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.