Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- The IVF/Fertility RN will provide a variety of professional nursing services. Successful candidates must have the current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from an accredited school with OB/GYN or infertility/IVF exp a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible schedules, meticulous organizational skills and attn to detail is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve their course of care, this is a great oppty for you! To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
Accounts Payable Clerk
- Immediate need for a full-time position to process/update A/P, process governmental forms (1099s, EDD forms) related to A/P, maintain vendor files, misc clerical duties. Min 2 yrs exp in A/P or related with MS Office computer literacy and MAS-90 exp preferred. Must be able to work OT when needed and possess good communication skills. To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.
TPA Business Development Manager
- This position is responsible for managing efforts to develop and expand TPA business by increasing the number of clients and also the services offered to clients, manage TPA contracts and help integrate Finance and Operations departments. Business degree from an accredited college; previous sales and management experience preferred. PC proficiency and experience with MS Office products preferred. If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is responsible for providing first tier technical hardware and software support relating to workstations, printers, and serial devices to all Santé users and clients. Associate technical degree or equivalent/experience. A strong background in Windows network OS (Windows 2000, 2003, 2008) server platforms. Knowledge of multi-platform operating systems including all Microsoft Windows operating systems, AIX 5.0, AS400 5.2 and UNIX 3.2. A solid understanding of TCP/IP communication protocol. Excellent verbal and writing communication skills. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.
Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Simonian Sports Medicine Clinic has an immediate opening for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to assist in surgery and clinic. Simonian Sports Medicine Clinic is an Orthopaedic Surgery Practice in Clovis, CA. Our specialty is minimally invasive arthroscopic orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine. Our practice is the premier provider in the area with superb patient satisfaction and surgical outcomes. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Finance and Decision Support
- Plans, organizes and develops all financial aspects for Santé Management Service Organization managed care lines of business. Accountable for strategic financial planning, staff development, budget development and monitoring of managed care clients. Minimum of Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. CPA credential and/or Fellowship in Health Care Financial Management Association preferred. Five or more years Health Care Financial Management required. Knowledge of personal computer and information systems, government reimbursement/reporting, contracting, claims processing, billing and collections, forecasting and budgeting required. If interested please email resume to email@example.com.
- This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants is required. Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- This position is responsible for retrieving dictated reports from secured portals and or Epic, verifying eligibility and PCP information, entering patient demographics into billing system (Intergy), Charge entry, reconciling charges, maintaining multiple Excel spreadsheets (charges and PCP referrals) and requesting missing information/documents from the site when needed. HS diploma or GED required. A minimum of one year experience in Medical Billing, familiar with CPT and ICD-10 codes, Data Entry (at least 40 wpm), must be proficient with Microsoft Excel. The right candidate must have good written and communication skills and must be detail oriented and highly organized. If interested email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Analyst - CMP
- Provide support to administration by turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business assets and actionable information. Performs data mining and analysis based on needs and develops methodologies and protocols for effective data analysis. Possess good IT knowledge base and expert knowledge of EXCEL. Self-motivated, relied on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This is a part time 20 hours/week position. Bachelor`s Degree in information management, mathematics, accounting or health science. One to two years of experience with data analysis, preferably in healthcare. If interested please send resume to email@example.com.