Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- The IVF/Fertility RN will provide a variety of professional nursing services. Successful candidates must have the current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from an accredited school with OB/GYN or infertility/IVF exp a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible schedules (some weekends and holidays when needed), meticulous organizational skills and attn to detail is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve their course of care, this is a great oppty for you! To apply, please email resume to email@example.com
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
Quality Improvement Data Analyst
- Full time analyst to aggregate data from a variety of internal and external sources including health plan data and vendor resources with ability to conduct analyses, test hypotheses, prepare reports using data and working with existing data bases. BS in Computer Science or related, 2-3 yrs exp working with data/databases, ability to present info logically and help others to understand info. Advanced use of MS Office and SQL 2000 required. To apply, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LVN Refill Coordinator-CMP
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the Rx refill process. LVN will use a systematic approach to refill management, apply all EMR functionality and following written medical group protocols. Will communicate with providers, office staff, patients and pharmacies and support continuous process improvement RX refill management workflow. Must have current CA LVN license, 2+ yrs of exp. and medical office software exp. To apply send resume to email@example.com.
TPA Business Development Manager
- This position is responsible for managing efforts to develop and expand TPA business by increasing the number of clients and also the services offered to clients, manage TPA contracts and help integrate Finance and Operations departments. Business degree from an accredited college; previous sales and management experience preferred. PC proficiency and experience with MS Office products preferred. If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate full-time opportunity for medical billing payment poster with a minimum 2 years experience with ability to interpret EOBs from all payer types (PPOs, Medicare, Medi-cal, CCS, Etc.) and working knowledge of MS Office with Intergy software a plus, good commumication and writing skills. To apply, please email email@example.com
Director of Quality Improvement and Credentialing
- Director level position responsible for the overall management of the QI and Credentials functions for Santé. This includes the development, implementation, and monitoring of all necessary systems to assure that Santé meets the QI and Credentials requirements of our clients, both internal and external. Bachelor`s Degree; 4+ years of management experience working in a health care organization; excellent communication skills; excellent project planning and management skills; business computer proficiency. If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance and Decision Support
- Plans, organizes and develops all financial aspects for Santé Management Service Organization managed care lines of business. Accountable for strategic financial planning, staff development, budget development and monitoring of managed care clients. Minimum of Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. CPA credential and/or Fellowship in Health Care Financial Management Association preferred. Five or more years Health Care Financial Management required. Knowledge of personal computer and information systems, government reimbursement/reporting, contracting, claims processing, billing and collections, forecasting and budgeting required. If interested please email resume to email@example.com.
Quality Assessment Form Coordinator (PAF)
- This position is responsible for coordinating PAF health plan programs for Medicare Risk and Commercial business. Responsible for ensuring support and coordination of all health plan deployed (HQ-PAFS) Healthcare Quality Patient Assessment Forms to physician offices. This individual will also coordinate with Optum and internal resources all the mailing, education, auditing-screening and tracking of all returned Healthcare Quality Patient Assessment Forms, as well as having expert knowledge of each health plan individual PAF bonus programs within various timelines. High school diploma or GED certificate required with medical assistant certification and/or experience in managed care in a physician office environment is strongly encouraged. Customer service background required. If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position provides administrative support services for Santé Practice Management clients and any entity it may serve. Directs the organizational development of Santé practice management clients and implements policies and procedures for the group. Assists with the development and implementation of marketing strategies, long range goals, strategic planning and new service implementation for the group. Bachelor`s Degree in business required. Demonstrated management and finance/accounting experience within a health care organization preferred; excellent communication skills; excellent project planning and management skills; business computer proficiency. If interested please send resume to email@example.com.
Data Analyst - CMP
- Provide support to administration by turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business assets and actionable information. Performs data mining and analysis based on needs and develops methodologies and protocols for effective data analysis. Possess good IT knowledge base and expert knowledge of EXCEL. Self-motivated, relied on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This is a part time 20 hours/week position. Bachelor`s Degree in information management, mathematics, accounting or health science. One to two years of experience with data analysis, preferably in healthcare. If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.