Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for experienced check-in/out duties of a medical front office. Excellent telephone and customer service skills a must. EPIC and Intergy software experience preferred.
Medical Back Office
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for a certified MA with experience. Must be patient-friendly.
- Position is responsible for performing analysis, writing, debugging, maintaining and documenting applications and data solutions used to support operational and strategic objectives to support growing client business needs. BS Degree in computer science or related and 4 years experience in programming and system design. Familiarity with health care industry coding including ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS, etc., preferred. Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally. Pls send current resume to email@example.com.
- This position will be responsible for directly supporting the Account Manager who manages new and existing business by assisting in administrative duties, implementations, plan renewals and working with internal and external customers. Associates’ degree or and/or equivalent experience preferred. Knowledge of medical billing, medical terminology and ICD-10 coding with knowledge of TPA or related industry. Proficiency in MS Office required. Must possess a valid California driver’s license and proof of insurance as some travel will be involved. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Claims and Customer Service - TPA
- This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations in managing the TPA claims and customer services departments and for developing, implementing and monitoring systems to ensure optimum department performance. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related experience preferred. Minimum 5 years of experience in medical claims and customer service. Some demonstrated experience as a supervisor or manager preferred. Please send current resume to email@example.com.
Family Nurse Practitioner
- We are looking for a full time FNP to join our family practice setting located in Fresno. The FNP will be providing a variety of professional medical services. Successful candidates must have their current FNP license. Attention to detail and excellent communications skills is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve throughout their course of care, we are a great fit! Please email your resume for consideration.
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.