Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
Practice Manager of Hospitalist Group Operations
- This position is responsible for daily operation of hospitalist services at multiple locations, and will provide business management and administrative expertise to the Hospitalist Program. This position reports to the Hospitalist Program Medical Directors, and is responsible for administration, direction and coordination of operational activities. Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with hospital administration, hospital physicians, primary care physicians, and specialty physicians. This role will also serve as primary liason with hospital administration and Sante management regarding operational, financial and personnel issues. Masters degree in business or healthcare administration preferred. Minimum of five years practice management and supervisory experience in a hospital based setting, multi-site experience strongly preferred. Ability to represent practices to the hospital and to the system where needed. Strong project management skills, and ability to prioritize based on changing needs of the organization.
Utilization Management Nurse Case Mgr/Care Cord.
- This position is responsible for coordinating various aspects of medical case management and utilization management to ensure quality cost-effective care for specific populations, both in-patient and out-patient. The successful candidate will be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing and possess a current, unrestricted California State license with a minimum of 2 years professional nursing in a clinic or hospital environment and 3-5 years case management, home health and/or disease management preferred. Must have a commitment to excellent customer service, be highly organized, ability to do occasional physician office visits with patients and be computer literate.
- Experienced individuals can apply for positions in any facet of running a primary care physician office for "on call" work in several locations in the Central San Joaquin Valley.
Nurse Case Manager
- Full-time career opportunity for a qualified Nurse Case Manager responsible for coordinating various aspects of medical case management and utilization management to ensure quality, cost-effective care for specific populations, both inpatient and outpatient. The successful candidate will be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing and possess a current California State Registered RN license with a minimum of one year professional nursing experience in a clinic or hospital and 3-5 years case management experience preferred. Must have a commitment to excellent customer service, be highly organized and computer literate
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 3 years medical billing insurance follow-up experience, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes a plus. Spanish bilingual a plus
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.