Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
U.M Authorization Coordinator
- This position will work closely with the UM Clinical team and will be responsible for researching and processing authorization requests using current Utilization Management guidelines and policies. Daily communication of authorization approvals and denials to provider offices. Experience with HMO and TPA line of business and health plan review, along with the preparation of medical authorization forms, reports, logs, data entry, verification of eligibility and member benefits. To apply for this position please submit resume to email@example.com
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 3 years medical billing insurance follow-up experience, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes a plus. Spanish bilingual a plus. If interested in this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is responsible for maintaining Luminex system for ICD-10 procedures codes, Ineligible remarks, code files, etc. Plan building consists of creating new groups, plans, divisions, service codes, etc. Resolve benefit and provider routes in a timely manner. To apply for this position please send resume to RYanes@advantekbenefit.com
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for experienced check-in/out duties of a medical front office. Excellent telephone and customer service skills a must. EPIC and Intergy software experience preferred.
Medical Back Office
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for a certified MA with experience. Must be patient-friendly.
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including management of care, quality, UM, disease and risk to ensure quality cost-effective care. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, and maximizes the use of available resources. RN + 5 yrs exp. Email resume to email@example.com.
Nurse Practitioner, Oncology Practice
- Sante’s busy oncology practice has an immediate need for a qualified, experienced Nurse Practitioner to work 32 hours per week. The successful candidate will be Nationally Certified and oncology experience is a plus, but not required plus strong IV infusion skills, ability to assess patient needs and reactions and ability to respond quickly and appropriately in case of patient distress. Must be compassionate, caring individual with a commitment to excellent patient care. To apply for this position please submit resume to SVanes@santehealth.net
I.T Project Coordinator
- This position supports daily technology systems utilized by the practice management clients. These included softwares, hardware, networking and telecommunications. Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field. Three years of technical support experience working in a healthcare environment. On the job experience may be substituted for degree. To apply for this position please email resume to YVang@santehealth.net
Nurse Case Manager
- Full-time career opportunity for a qualified Nurse Case Manager responsible for coordinating various aspects of medical case management and utilization management to ensure quality, cost-effective care for specific populations, both inpatient and outpatient. The successful candidate will be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing and possess a current California State Registered RN license with a minimum of one year professional nursing experience in a clinic or hospital and 3-5 years case management experience preferred. Must have a commitment to excellent customer service, be highly organized and computer literate
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.