Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Position is responsible for performing analysis, writing, debugging, maintaining and documenting applications and data solutions used to support operational and strategic objectives to support growing client business needs. BS Degree in computer science or related and 4 years experience in programming and system design. Familiarity with health care industry coding including ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS, etc., preferred. Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally. Pls send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- Santé Health System is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant for one of our busy Reedley primary care offices. The qualified applicant will have strong medical assisting skills, a professional and poised manner and the ability to multitask. The position will start out as part-time and evolve into a full-time position.·Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including management of care, quality, UM, disease and risk to ensure quality cost-effective care. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, and maximizes the use of available resources. RN + 5 yrs exp. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants is required. Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Valley Foot And Ankle Specialty Providers is looking for a full time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing a variety of professional medical services to podiatry patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! New graduates encouraged to apply.
CMP RN Care Manager
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including case management, quality management, utilization management, disease management and risk management to ensure quality, cost-effective care for patients. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, increased physician and staff satisfaction and maximizes the use of available resources.RN from an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred. Master’s degree in a related field (public health, nursing, social work) a plus. Five years experience working in clinical and/or community health nursing position with some case management experience is preferred. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service Representative
- Quotes benefits to members, brokers, clients, and providers. Resolves member-generated inquiries. Provides qualified, responsible and professional assistance that will demonstrate Advantek Benefit Administrators to be a company of quality service for the community. Strong customer service background required and the ability to provide exemplary customer service. High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. 1-2 years experience in a TPA or Health Care environment. If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Care Nurse
- Responsible for collaboration with staff, physicians and management to perform and achieve objectives of the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit for all eligible patients according to Medicare guidelines. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, ensures outcome quality metrics are met and reimbursements are captured. RN from an accredited school of nursing required. Current RN licensure to practice in California. Five years’ experience working in a clinical and/or community health nursing position. Valid CA driver’s license. If interested, please submit your resume to ·RHernandez-Chavez@santehealth.net
Oncology Infusion RN
- California Oncology is seeking an experienced and highly skilled Oncology RN with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the cancer disease process, the major treatment modalities, symptom management, supportive care, and patient education. This position will administer chemotherapy in an outpatient infusion center located within the medical oncology practice, providing care to primarily breast and ovarian cancer patients. The Oncology Infusion RN performs all steps of the nursing process including assessing patients, interpreting data, planning, implementing and evaluating care, coordinating care with other providers, and teaching the patient and family the knowledge and skills needed to manage their care and prevent complications.···Qualifications·• Nursing degree, BSN preferred·• Active RN license ·• 3-5 years of experience in chemotherapy administration &/or infusion experience·• IV skills and central line experience required·• Current Chemo/Bio card through ONS and OCN certification preferred·• Must have good communication, problem solving and time management skills.·• Must demonstrate observational skills and the ability to set priorities. Ability to function independently and effectively with shifting priorities.·• Demonstrates evidence of basic analytic thinking necessary to care for a group of complex patients such as oncology and a high degree of attention to detail.·To apply email Megan Alfaro, Office Manager, email@example.com. ·
VP of Business Office Services
- This position is responsible for the overall operations of the business office to include billing, credit and collections and assisting in strategic planning to ensure success in meeting corporate goals and objectives. Provides guidance on compliance with regulatory requirements and directs implementation of new systems, software and industry practices··Job Qualifications: Degree in Business Administration or related field required. Additional appropriate experience may be substituted for an advanced degree. Minimum of five years business office management experience with emphasis on strategic planning and basic technical expertise.··Interested candidates should respond with their resume to: HRDept@santehealth.net
- Busy Santé OB/GYN office is looking for a part-time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing a variety of professional medical services to OB/GYN patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. This position requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! To apply for this position please submit resume to MWilloughby@santehealth.net
Charge Poster Data Entry
- The ideal candidate will have two years minimum experience in billing/insurance and collections in a medical practice; knowledge of CPT, ICD-10 and HCPCS coding, billing and medical practice operating policies and procedures; knowledge of related and governmental, legal and regulatory provisions; ability to complete tasks with accuracy; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with patients, employees and the public; excellent communications skills. Those interested in this position should apply with their resume to: AFlores3@santehealth.net
Full Cycle Biller
- Responsible for patient demographic coding, charge entry, AR, and collection functions for a Reproductive and Gynecologic Specialist. Knowledge of CPT and ICD10 coding. Knowledge of medical insurances (i.e. HMO, PPO, EPO, Medicare, Medical Government Plans etc.) Experience with all AR functions. Excellent customer service. Bilingual and knowledge of Intergy is a plus as is knowledge in the are of Gynecology. If interested, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Clinic Social Worker
- CMP is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join one of our sites in Fresno. This busy practice, with a Monday through Friday work schedule, is looking for a LCSW for either full or part-time. Job duties will include assessing patient and family psychosocial issues in order to help patient and/or family cope through telephonic or in-office assessment and referral, crisis intervention and care management. ··The qualified candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in a mental health field with documentation clinical coursework and field training, including 3,000 hours of documented supervised clinical experience. LCSW required and qualifying supervision training course. Minimum one year of additional clinical experience relevant to the psychosocial needs of patients and families is preferred. ··Interested candidates should contact Susan Lowe, Human Resources at email@example.com.·
- M2Oncology is seeking a qualified Medical Assistant, Applicant shall have a knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions; ability in a variety of treatments; ability to take vital signs, do prior authorization, medications refills and maintain accurate records; good communication skills; ability to follow instructions accurately; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, medical staff and the public.·please reply with your resume to VChaides@santehealth.net
HMO Eligibility Representative
- This position is responsible for maintaining subscriber files; assisting claims and customer service department in daily tasks; providing eligibility/activity verification and system entry; communicating with HMO corporate offices. High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. 1-2 years experience in HMO or health insurance or customer service setting. If interested, send resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Busy Sante OB/GYN office is looking for an experienced full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno/Clovis area. The Nurse Practitioner will provide a variety of professional medical services to OB/GYN patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school and National Certification. This position requires a conscientious individual, a team player, and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! To apply for this position please submit resumes to Department-PMOperations@santehealth.net
Full Cycle Biller
- This position is responsible for full-cycle billing for two small specialty groups. The duties include: charge batching and tracking, analyzing encounter forms for correct coding, eligibility verification, charge entry, refunds and insurance follow-up/denial management. At least 2yrs experience with Medi-Cal, Medicare, HMO and PPO billing/ collections, experience with refunds and data entry. Knowledge of ICD10 and CPT codes, good attendance and professional telephone etiquette. If interested, send resumé to email@example.com.
Medi-Cal CSR/Claims Analyst
- Responsible for fielding, researching, analyzing and resolving member, broker, provider and hospital facility generated inquiries. High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. 1-2 years experience in a Medi-Cal or Health Care environment. Ability to handle high volume of phone calls during a work day, from members, brokers, providers and hospital facilities. Customer service background preferred but not required. Requires ability to perform data entry functions for 95% of scheduled work shift and perform duties in a fast-paced environment with high demands and tight deadlines. Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information. Please submit your resume to ATorres@santehealth.net.
Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Manager
- Human Resources is searching for a Talent Acquisition Manager to create and implement strategic recruitment plans and processes to ensure current and ongoing talent needs for the organization are met, optimum candidates are identified, and total rewards program is competitive. The Talent Acquisition Manager will develop the organization`s recruitment and sourcing strategy in partnership with internal clients and will work with hiring managers and other key stakeholders to plan, prioritize and provide solutions for hiring needs. Other responsibilities include participation in compensation and benefits surveys to maintain current and relevant salary and benefits feedback throughout the organization, auditing of payroll with emphasis on new hires, ensuring HR compliance with all state and federal regulations with regards to employment-related mandates. Works with HRIS Analyst in iSolved Applicant Module to ensure efficient technical processes and creates hiring reports to analyze and identify trends or opportunities for improvement. Bachelor`s degree from an accredited college or university required, as well as at least 5 years of progressive experience in corporate recruiting and knowledge of all applicable laws and regulations. Experience in development of implementation of processes and process improvements is necessary, as well as experience with developing sourcing strategy using social media, job boards, internet sourcing and job fairs and leading employment branding initiatives. PHR or SHRM-CP preferred. Please send your resume to HRDept@santehealth.net