Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- The IVF/Fertility RN will provide a variety of professional nursing services. Successful candidates must have the current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from an accredited school with OB/GYN or infertility/IVF exp a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible schedules (some weekends and holidays when needed), meticulous organizational skills and attn to detail is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve their course of care, this is a great oppty for you! To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- Seeking an experienced and highly skilled Oncology RN with in-depth knowledge of the cancer disease process, major treatment modalities, symptom management, supportive care and patient education. 3-5 years of experience in the chemotherapy/infusion administration. IV skills and central line experience required. Must have current, unrestricted CA RN licensure, BSN preferred. To apply, please send resume to email@example.com
Quality Improvement Data Analyst
- Full time analyst to aggregate data from a variety of internal and external sources including health plan data and vendor resources with ability to conduct analyses, test hypotheses, prepare reports using data and working with existing data bases. BS in Computer Science or related, 2-3 yrs exp working with data/databases, ability to present info logically and help others to understand info. Advanced use of MS Office and SQL 2000 required. To apply, please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Immediate full-time opportunity for medical billing payment poster with a minimum 2 years experience with ability to interpret EOBs from all payer types (PPOs, Medicare, Medi-cal, CCS, Etc.) and working knowledge of MS Office with Intergy software a plus, good commumication and writing skills. To apply, please email email@example.com.
Director of Quality Improvement and Credentialing
- Director level position responsible for the overall management of the QI and Credentials functions for Santé. This includes the development, implementation, and monitoring of all necessary systems to assure that Santé meets the QI and Credentials requirements of our clients, both internal and external. Bachelor`s Degree; 4+ years of management experience working in a health care organization; excellent communication skills; excellent project planning and management skills; business computer proficiency. If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Finance and Decision Support
- Plans, organizes and develops all financial aspects for Santé Management Service Organization managed care lines of business. Accountable for strategic financial planning, staff development, budget development and monitoring of managed care clients. Minimum of Bachelor`s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field. CPA credential and/or Fellowship in Health Care Financial Management Association preferred. Five or more years Health Care Financial Management required. Knowledge of personal computer and information systems, government reimbursement/reporting, contracting, claims processing, billing and collections, forecasting and budgeting required. If interested please email resume to email@example.com.