Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 2 years pediatric medical billing insurance follow-up experience preferred, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes with background in specialty billing a plus. Intergy software experience a plus. If interested in this position, please send resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisor, TPA Claims
- Job Qualifications: High School Diploma/ GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related experience preferred. Minimum 3 years of experience in claims. Possesses strong/broad understanding of the claims analyst process, medical/dental terminology, and claims processing procedures. Understands Self-Funding and Third Party Administrating concepts. Coaches, counsels, and trains a staff of claims analysts and supporting roles in accordance with company policies and applicable labor laws. Responsible for promoting quality and identifying enhancements and changes to workflows to increase effectiveness and productivity. Must be able to make decisions, multi-task and prioritize tasks independently and with other internal departments to meet company goals. Demonstrates the ability to effectively and professionally communicate information to both internal and external customers. This position is also responsible for facilitating meetings, organizing and documenting workflows and processes and/or responding to appeals. If interested, please send you resume to: email@example.com
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- This position is responsible for providing first tier technical hardware and software support relating to workstations, printers, and serial devices to all Santé users and clients. Associate technical degree or equivalent/experience. A strong background in Windows network OS (Windows 2000, 2003, 2008) server platforms. Knowledge of multi-platform operating systems including all Microsoft Windows operating systems, AIX 5.0, AS400 5.2 and UNIX 3.2. A solid understanding of TCP/IP communication protocol. Excellent verbal and writing communication skills. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LVN - Medical Support Coordinator
- CMP-Northwest Medical Group site is in need of a LVN to work in the capacity of Medical Support Coordinator (MSC). MSC will oversee all Medical Assistants, Bone Density Tech, and Referral Clerks. Will train new employees as they come onboard. Will assist with OSHA compliance and will be Safety Coordinator for the group. In charge of order medical supplies and vaccines for site. Will report to Administrator. Position is full-time, exempt, M-F. Candidate must be a self-starter, a natural leader, and lead by example. EPIC EMR experience and bilingual is a plus.·Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com··
I.T Project Coordinator
- This position supports daily technology systems utilized by the practice management clients. These included softwares, hardware, networking and telecommunications. Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related field. Three years of technical support experience working in a healthcare environment. On the job experience may be substituted for degree. To apply for this position please email resume to YVang@santehealth.net
- This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants is required. Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Busy Reedley Family Practice is searching for a full time Registered Nurse. We offer a positive, upbeat work environment and will train the right candidate to be part of our practice. Duties include: Phone Triage, Medicare Wellness, Chronic Care Pulmonary Function Testing and Ankle Brachial Studies. Must have valid CA RN license, 1yr exp in a family practice setting and knowledge of electronic medical records. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valley Foot And Ankle Specialty Providers is looking for a full time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing a variety of professional medical services to podiatry patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! Please email your resume to email@example.com New graduates encouraged to apply.
Data Analyst - CMP
- Provide support to administration by turning data into information, information into insight, and insight into business assets and actionable information. Performs data mining and analysis based on needs and develops methodologies and protocols for effective data analysis. Possess good IT knowledge base and expert knowledge of EXCEL. Self-motivated, relied on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This is a part time 20 hours/week position. Bachelor`s Degree in information management, mathematics, accounting or health science. One to two years of experience with data analysis, preferably in healthcare. If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CMP RN Care Manager
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including case management, quality management, utilization management, disease management and risk management to ensure quality, cost-effective care for patients. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, increased physician and staff satisfaction and maximizes the use of available resources.RN from an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred. Master’s degree in a related field (public health, nursing, social work) a plus. Five years experience working in clinical and/or community health nursing position with some case management experience is preferred. If interested, please send resume to email@example.com.
- PT Registered Nurse Busy North Fresno Urogynecology Practice looking for a PT RN. Successful candidate must have current CA RN license with Uro/Gyn exp a plus! We offer a positive, upbeat work environment and are willing to train the right candidate in the area of Urine and Fecal Incontinence Testing, Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy, and ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org