Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or telephone for any position listed.
Santé is always looking for applications from qualified individuals for current
available positions as well as for future opportunities.
Please submit your application even though you don’t see a position that interests you today.
This page is updated each week, so feel free to check back often.
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- Job Summary: This position is responsible for entering, researching and preparing correspondence for all IPA/HMO appeals.·Job Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a managed care or customer service setting. Strong customer service skills.··To apply, please email your resume to: MSanchez@santehealth.net
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including management of care, quality, UM, disease and risk to ensure quality cost-effective care. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, and maximizes the use of available resources. RN + 5 yrs exp. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of self-insured claims, both professional and hospital, according to policies, procedures and guidelines for all assigned groups while meeting quality and production standards. If interested, please submit application.
Director - Utilization Management
- This position is responsible for both the clinical and support operations of the Utilization Management Department serving the HMO, Medi-Cal, TPA and ACO service lines. Responsibilities include assisting in the development and implementation of healthcare management initiatives, including oversight and audit requirements. Assist with strategic planning to ensure success in meeting corporate goals and objectives. Oversee Case and Disease Management. Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements. Develop and implement healthcare management services for HMO, Medi-Cal, TPA and ACO service lines. Directs the staff in effective and efficient auditing of patient care and services. Plan and direct the utilization management and ACO program to ensure patient care is expedited. Work collaboratively with Santé Medical Director, executive management, staff and clients in the provision of UM, authorization process and inpatient concurrent review. Identify opportunities to advance Santé, Advantek and the ACO line of business. Assist with marketing TPA UM services to existing and prospective clients. Gather and analyze information for quality and quantity process improvement. Work with providers to resolve any issues or concerns promptly. Prepare for and participate in Health Plan, DMHC and CMS audits to successfully meet requirements in order to keep the UM department in good standing. ··Bachelor`s degree or equivalent combination of related experience. Five years` experience in managed care operations, either in a corporate or health plan setting. Strong leadership, organizational and follow up skills. ··Please submit resume to email@example.com·
- Position is responsible for performing analysis, writing, debugging, maintaining and documenting applications and data solutions used to support operational and strategic objectives to support growing client business needs. BS Degree in computer science or related and 4 years experience in programming and system design. Familiarity with health care industry coding including ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS, etc., preferred. Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally. Pls send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Licensed Clinic Social Worker
- CMP is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join one of our sites in Fresno. This busy practice, with a Monday through Friday work schedule, is looking for a LCSW for either full or part-time. Job duties will include assessing patient and family psychosocial issues in order to help patient and/or family cope through telephonic or in-office assessment and referral, crisis intervention and care management. ··The qualified candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in a mental health field with documentation clinical coursework and field training, including 3,000 hours of documented supervised clinical experience. LCSW required and qualifying supervision training course. Minimum one year of additional clinical experience relevant to the psychosocial needs of patients and families is preferred. ··Interested candidates should contact Susan Lowe, Human Resources at email@example.com.·
- This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants is required. Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Valley Foot And Ankle Specialty Providers is looking for a full time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing a variety of professional medical services to podiatry patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! New graduates encouraged to apply.
- Busy Sante OB/GYN office is looking for an experienced full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno/Clovis area. The Nurse Practitioner will provide a variety of professional medical services to OB/GYN patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school and National Certification. This position requires a conscientious individual, a team player, and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! To apply for this position please submit resumes to Department-PMOperations@santehealth.net
- Immediate full-time opportunity for medical billing payment poster with a minimum 2 years experience with ability to interpret EOBs from all payer types (PPOs, Medicare, Medi-cal, CCS, Etc.) and working knowledge of MS Office with Intergy software a plus, good commumication and writing skills. To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Care Nurse
- Responsible for collaboration with staff, physicians and management to perform and achieve objectives of the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit for all eligible patients according to Medicare guidelines. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, ensures outcome quality metrics are met and reimbursements are captured. RN from an accredited school of nursing required. Current RN licensure to practice in California. Five years’ experience working in a clinical and/or community health nursing position. Valid CA driver’s license. If interested, please submit your resume to ·RHernandez-Chavez@santehealth.net