Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- Santé Health System is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant for one of our busy Reedley primary care offices. The qualified applicant will have strong medical assisting skills, a professional and poised manner and the ability to multitask. The position will start out as part-time and evolve into a full-time position.·Please submit resumes to email@example.com
- This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants is required. Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- Valley Foot And Ankle Specialty Providers is looking for a full time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing a variety of professional medical services to podiatry patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! New graduates encouraged to apply.
CMP RN Care Manager
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including case management, quality management, utilization management, disease management and risk management to ensure quality, cost-effective care for patients. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, increased physician and staff satisfaction and maximizes the use of available resources.RN from an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred. Master’s degree in a related field (public health, nursing, social work) a plus. Five years experience working in clinical and/or community health nursing position with some case management experience is preferred. If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Care Wellness Nurse
- Responsible for collaboration with staff, physicians and management to perform and achieve objectives of the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit for all eligible patients according Medicare guidelines. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, ensures outcome quality metrics are met and reimbursements are captured.RN from an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred. Current RN licensure to practice in California. Master’s degree in a related field (public health, nursing, social work) a plus. Five years’ experience working in clinical and/or community health nursing position with some care management and/or case management experience is preferred. Valid CA driver’s license. If interested, please submit your resume to ·RHernandez-Chavez@santehealth.net
Lay Navigator/Resource Specialist
- Serves as a patient advocate, liaison, and educator to assist patients with understanding the cost of care and navigating through the continuum of care. Provides services in areas of financial need to patients, families, and the health care team as appropriate. Provides patient and health care team education, links to resources and data collection in support of easing the financial hardship on patients and their families seeking oncological services. This person serves as a liaison between physicians, clinical team, patients, pharmacies, and contracted insurance plans. This position assists patients in understanding their cost of care as well as resources available internally and in the community.·Education: High school diploma or equivalent and one year of specialized training required. One to two years progressively more responsible related work experience required. If interested reply with resume to MMadrigal@santehealth.net·····
Licensed Clinic Social Worker
- CMP is hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join one of our sites in Fresno. This busy practice, with a Monday through Friday work schedule, is looking for a LCSW for either full or part-time. Job duties will include assessing patient and family psychosocial issues in order to help patient and/or family cope through telephonic or in-office assessment and referral, crisis intervention and care management. ··The qualified candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in a mental health field with documentation clinical coursework and field training, including 3,000 hours of documented supervised clinical experience. LCSW required and qualifying supervision training course. Minimum one year of additional clinical experience relevant to the psychosocial needs of patients and families is preferred. ··Interested candidates should contact Susan Lowe, Human Resources at email@example.com.·