Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for experienced check-in/out duties of a medical front office. Excellent telephone and customer service skills a must. EPIC and Intergy software experience preferred.
Medical Back Office
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for a certified MA with experience. Must be patient-friendly.
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 2 years pediatric medical billing insurance follow-up experience preferred, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes with background in specialty billing a plus. Intergy software experience a plus. If interested in this position, please send resumes to email@example.com.
- Full-time opportunity for experienced medical billing coder primarily responsible for analyzing encounter forms to verify correct coding. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Min 2 yrs medical business office exp with ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding knowledge, EPIC/Intergy software exp preferred. To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialty Practice Office Manager
- 3+ yrs Medical Office Management/supervisory experience with ability to handle multiple priorities and develop effective relationships. Responsible for planning and coordinating work of clerical and clinical efforts at the site resulting in smooth comprehensive management of operations. BS in business or healthcare related field preferred with at least 1 year in a specialty/surgical practice setting. To apply send resume to email@example.com
IT Administrative Assistant
- This position is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for the Information Technology department, exercising discretion and sound judgment.
Family Nurse Practitioner
- We are looking for a full time FNP to join our family practice setting located in Fresno. The FNP will be providing a variety of professional medical services. Successful candidates must have their current FNP license. Attention to detail and excellent communications skills is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve throughout their course of care, we are a great fit! Please email your resume for consideration.
Nurse Practitioner, Oncology Practice
- Sante’s busy oncology practice has an immediate need for a qualified, experienced Nurse Practitioner to work 32 hours per week. The successful candidate will be Nationally Certified and oncology experience is a plus, but not required plus strong IV infusion skills, ability to assess patient needs and reactions and ability to respond quickly and appropriately in case of patient distress. Must be compassionate, caring individual with a commitment to excellent patient care. To apply for this position please submit resume to SVanes@santehealth.net
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.