Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- The IVF/Fertility RN will provide a variety of professional nursing services. Successful candidates must have the current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from an accredited school with OB/GYN or infertility/IVF exp a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible schedules (some weekends and holidays when needed), meticulous organizational skills and attn to detail is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve their course of care, this is a great oppty for you! To apply, please email resume to email@example.com
- Position is responsible for performing analysis, writing, debugging, maintaining and documenting applications and data solutions used to support operational and strategic objectives to support growing client business needs. BS Degree in computer science or related and 4 years experience in programming and system design. Familiarity with health care industry coding including ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS, etc., preferred. Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally. Pls send current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 2 years pediatric medical billing insurance follow-up experience preferred, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes with background in specialty billing a plus. Intergy software experience a plus. If interested in this position, please send resumes to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialty Practice Office Manager
- 3+ yrs Medical Office Management/supervisory experience with ability to handle multiple priorities and develop effective relationships. Responsible for planning and coordinating work of clerical and clinical efforts at the site resulting in smooth comprehensive management of operations. BS in business or healthcare related field preferred with at least 1 year in a specialty/surgical practice setting. To apply send resume to email@example.com
- Seeking an experienced and highly skilled Oncology RN with in-depth knowledge of the cancer disease process, major treatment modalities, symptom management, supportive care and patient education. 3-5 years of experience in the chemotherapy/infusion administration. IV skills and central line experience required. Must have current, unrestricted CA RN licensure, BSN preferred. To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specialty Practice is looking for FT scribe to work closely with provider assisting with documentation of the EHR of each patient visit accurately/efficiently. Must have 2 years min exp as a scribe or transcription in medical practice, exp with medical terminology, and ICD9/10, CPT coding. Ability to stand, walk, and follow the provider for extended periods. To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- We are looking for a part time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our past-paced practice site located in Clovis. The NP will be providing a variety of professional medical services to pediatric patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! Flexible hours 2-3 days per week. Please email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate full-time opportunity for medical billing payment poster with a minimum 2 years experience with ability to interpret EOBs from all payer types (PPOs, Medicare, Medi-cal, CCS, Etc.) and working knowledge of MS Office with Intergy software a plus, good commumication and writing skills. To apply, please email email@example.com.