Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- Santé Health System is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant for one of our busy Reedley primary care offices. The qualified applicant will have strong medical assisting skills, a professional and poised manner and the ability to multitask. The position will start out as part-time and evolve into a full-time position.·Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Cycle Biller
- Position is primarily responsible for full-cycle billing, including billing, analyzing encounter forms to verify correct coding and Insurance follow-up. Min of high school diploma/GED equivalent, 1 yr data entry, prior exp using ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding, professional telephone etiquette, knowledge of Medicare, PPO, HMO, Work Comp and private pay billing. To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.
- This position is responsible for assisting in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Graduation from an accredited program for Medical Assistants is required. Certification from the American Association of Medical Assistants.
- This position is responsible for retrieving dictated reports from secured portals and or Epic, verifying eligibility and PCP information, entering patient demographics into billing system (Intergy), Charge entry, reconciling charges, maintaining multiple Excel spreadsheets (charges and PCP referrals) and requesting missing information/documents from the site when needed. HS diploma or GED required. A minimum of one year experience in Medical Billing, familiar with CPT and ICD-10 codes, Data Entry (at least 40 wpm), must be proficient with Microsoft Excel. The right candidate must have good written and communication skills and must be detail oriented and highly organized. If interested email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Valley Foot And Ankle Specialty Providers is looking for a full time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our fast-paced practice site located in Fresno. The Nurse Practitioner will be providing a variety of professional medical services to podiatry patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! New graduates encouraged to apply.
Customer Service Representative
- Quotes benefits to members, brokers, clients, and providers. Resolves member-generated inquiries. Provides qualified, responsible and professional assistance that will demonstrate Advantek Benefit Administrators to be a company of quality service for the community. Strong customer service background required and the ability to provide exemplary customer service. High School Diploma/GED equivalent required. 1-2 years experience in a TPA or Health Care environment. If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com
Primary Care Wellness Nurse
- Responsible for collaboration with staff, physicians and management to perform and achieve objectives of the Medicare Annual Wellness Visit for all eligible patients according Medicare guidelines. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, ensures outcome quality metrics are met and reimbursements are captured.RN from an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred. Current RN licensure to practice in California. Master’s degree in a related field (public health, nursing, social work) a plus. Five years’ experience working in clinical and/or community health nursing position with some care management and/or case management experience is preferred. Valid CA driver’s license. If interested, please submit your resume to ·RHernandez-Chavez@santehealth.net