Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- The IVF/Fertility RN will provide a variety of professional nursing services. Successful candidates must have the current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from an accredited school with OB/GYN or infertility/IVF exp a plus. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, flexible schedules (some weekends and holidays when needed), meticulous organizational skills and attn to detail is a must. If you enjoy developing relationships with patients as they improve their course of care, this is a great oppty for you! To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position is responsible for performing analysis, writing, debugging, maintaining and documenting applications and data solutions used to support operational and strategic objectives to support growing client business needs. BS Degree in computer science or related and 4 years experience in programming and system design. Familiarity with health care industry coding including ICD-9/10, CPT, HCPCS, etc., preferred. Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally. Pls send current resume to email@example.com.
Specialty Practice Office Manager
- 3+ yrs Medical Office Management/supervisory experience with ability to handle multiple priorities and develop effective relationships. Responsible for planning and coordinating work of clerical and clinical efforts at the site resulting in smooth comprehensive management of operations. BS in business or healthcare related field preferred with at least 1 year in a specialty/surgical practice setting. To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Claims and Customer Service - TPA
- This position is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations in managing the TPA claims and customer services departments and for developing, implementing and monitoring systems to ensure optimum department performance. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related experience preferred. Minimum 5 years of experience in medical claims and customer service. Some demonstrated experience as a supervisor or manager preferred. Please send current resume to email@example.com.
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- We are looking for a part time Licensed Nurse Practitioner to join our past-paced practice site located in Clovis. The NP will be providing a variety of professional medical services to pediatric patients. Successful candidates must have and maintain their current California NP licensure from an accredited school. Requires a conscientious individual, a team player and a commitment to exceptional patient care. This practice has created a wonderful work and patient care environment. The staff is looking forward to welcoming the newest addition to their team! Flexible hours 2-3 days per week. Please email your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.