Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for experienced check-in/out duties of a medical front office. Excellent telephone and customer service skills a must. EPIC and Intergy software experience preferred.
Medical Back Office
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for a certified MA with experience. Must be patient-friendly.
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 2 years pediatric medical billing insurance follow-up experience preferred, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes with background in specialty billing a plus. Intergy software experience a plus. If interested in this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full-time opportunity for experienced medical billing coder primarily responsible for analyzing encounter forms to verify correct coding. High school diploma/GED equivalent required. Min 2 yrs medical business office exp with ICD-10 and CPT-4 coding knowledge, EPIC/Intergy software exp preferred. To apply send resume to email@example.com.
- This position is responsible for maintaining Luminex system for ICD-10 procedures codes, Ineligible remarks, code files, etc. Plan building consists of creating new groups, plans, divisions, service codes, etc. Resolve benefit and provider routes in a timely manner. To apply for this position please send resume to RYanes@advantekbenefit.com
- Responsible for collaboration with site staff, physicians and management to achieve objectives of the patient centered medical home by coordinating medical management functions including management of care, quality, UM, disease and risk to ensure quality cost-effective care. Promotes patient engagement and satisfaction, and maximizes the use of available resources. RN + 5 yrs exp. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LVN Refill Coordinator-CMP
- Responsible for overseeing and coordinating the Rx refill process. LVN will use a systematic approach to refill management, apply all EMR functionality and following written medical group protocols. Will communicate with providers, office staff, patients and pharmacies and support continuous process improvement RX refill management workflow. Must have current CA LVN license, 2+ yrs of exp. and medical office software exp. To apply send resume to email@example.com
Nurse Practitioner, Oncology Practice
- Sante’s busy oncology practice has an immediate need for a qualified, experienced Nurse Practitioner to work 32 hours per week. The successful candidate will be Nationally Certified and oncology experience is a plus, but not required plus strong IV infusion skills, ability to assess patient needs and reactions and ability to respond quickly and appropriately in case of patient distress. Must be compassionate, caring individual with a commitment to excellent patient care. To apply for this position please submit resume to SVanes@santehealth.net
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.