Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or
telephone for any position listed. Santé is always looking for resumes for
qualified applicants for open positions and our files. Please submit your resume even if you don’t
spot a position that interests you today. Also this page is updated each week,
so check back often.
- Experienced individuals can apply for positions in any facet of running a primary care physician office for "on call" work in several locations in the Central San Joaquin Valley.
Medical Back Office
- Temporary and permanent FT opportunities for a certified MA with experience. Must be patient-friendly.
COBRA Admin Specialist
- FT career opportunity for a qualified individual to coordinate and administer a multi-member COBRA program and assist with eligibility. The successful professional will have a minimum of 2 years COBRA or comparable experience, strong organization and time management, great attention to detail and a commitement to excellent customer service.
- This position is responsible for insurance and patient balance follow-up, aging reports, refunds and customer service. Job qualifications: high school diploma or GED required. Necessary 3 years medical billing insurance follow-up experience, Required knowledge of Medicare, HMO, PPO and other state programs. Required Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT and HCPC coding. Knowledge of E & M codes a plus. Spanish bilingual a plus
Medical Front Office
- Full-time opportunity for experienced Medical Front Office. Bi-lingual Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Fulltime Accountant opportunity: This position is primarily responsible for the application of a wide range of professional technical accounting principles and procedures required in the maintenance of healthcare accounting systems. Seeking applicant with Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited university or 5 or more years of professional accounting or auditing experience. Previous experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and MAS90 preferred.
- Per diem & Full-Time opportunities. Must be licensed wtih some Oncology background.
- This position is responsible for the timely and accurate review of completed work within the Operations departments, including but not limited to review claims over 5K for accuracy, Customer Service, Benefits, Eligibility , Adjustments, tracking quality results, identifying error trends and working with the training department to improve overall quality results.